Put The Volume on Max
Going out with the boys or your girlfriends and you want to get all pumped up for the fun night ahead? These tunes will go well with your pre-game. Because really now, skip the party music and go classic rock instead. Nothing beats an epic track to give you that sweet burst of adrenaline for you know, dancing and partying all night long.
10. Joe Walsh – “All Night Long”
He basically sums up WHY we go out: “Start in the morning and get the job done / Take care of business and we have some fun…”
9. Boston – “Party”
It just makes you want to party real hard.
8. Motley Crue – “Girls, Girls, Girls”
In case you feel like ‘dancing down on Sunset Strip…’
7. Lynyrd Skynyrd – “Saturday Night Special”
Don’t even get us started on that guitar solo.
6. Thin Lizzy – “The Boys Are Back In Town”
Maybe you can crack open a cold beer while rockin’ out to this.
5. Rush – “Fly By Night”
This is life-changing, to be honest.
4. Van Halen – “Dance The Night Away”
Maybe you can copy Diamond Dave’s signature kicks too.
3. The J. Geils Band – “Ain’t Nothing But A House Party”
Because “all you got to do is move / Every time you steal that groove…”
2. The Beatles – “A Hard Day’s Night”
This is for when you go out after a long, stressful week at work.
1. The Sweet – “The Bathroom Blitz”
Apparently, you can dance AND rock it out too.