It Was Quite Brilliant
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band holds a historical significance that brought very distinctive, difference, and original landscape to people who were NOT used to it. It can be considered as one of the greatest albums in the history of music. The group did really a good number and used everything that is required as if as they were all an instrument.
Every track on this album was more substantial than their other albums, the guitar works, the bass, drums, and the vocals were something never been heard before at the time. Even the representation of the album was very artistic and intriguing — it was very rich. The music was sound, crisp, clean, and high quality.
Of course, The White Album, Abbey Road, Revolver, and Rubber Soul all contained some of our favorite Beatles songs but never had the same quality nor equally as good as Sgt. Pepper.
Sgt. Pepper was so ahead of its time that it was meant to be listened to, start to finish. The tracks may vary differently in terms of style and composition they still somehow fit together as a whole. It was more timeless than the other in their category.
Sgt. Pepper is an album that top above the rest because:
1. Every song is of the HIGHEST QUALITY!
2. The whole album fits together extremely with its theme.
3. Each song relates to each other, unlike some albums which just seems like a bunch of unrelated songs put together.
4. It even features how instrumentally skillful they are.
5. Even the album cover is superb and stunning.
It has all the right notes — that made it the greatest album of all time.