Giving You Your Money’s Worth
Just because these are cheap doesn’t necessarily mean they suck. On the contrary, they have a great tone and they feature superb craftsmanship. And the best part is, it won’t cost you thousands of dollars. So yes, whether you’re still a newbie at playing the guitar or need something inexpensive to add to your collection, consider the following brands. Who knows? You might fall in love with one of them.
7. Ibanez GRGM21M RG miKro – $149.99
6. Epiphone SG G-400 Pro – $399.00
5. Squier Affinity Telecaster – $199.00
4. Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul Special-II Guitar Outfit – $249.00
3. Squier Bullet Stratocaster – $249.99
2. Yamaha Pacifica 012 w/ Line 6 Spider Starter Pack – $270.00
1. Washburn Parallaxe PXL-100 B – $499.00
If you’re kind of skeptical whether any of these will actually sound incredible, just watch the guy play. And well, he did a pretty good job at convincing us even budget-friendly guitars pack a lot of punch. So you see, you don’t need to settle for anything.