New Additions To Your Playlist… If You Don’t Have Them Already
What’s a road trip without some good classic rock songs to make everything more fun and enjoyable? Can you imagine hours of eerie silence with your family or friends in the car? When all you can hear is the engine roaring or the sound of each other’s breathing?
So, grab your keys, bring some snacks (there’s no such thing as too many packs of potato chips), roll down the windows and crank up the volume – the best thing that could happen is the entire trip will turn into an impromptu concert!
10. Lynyrd Skynyrd – “Free Bird”
This classic was made for road trips – almost 10 minutes of total awesomeness.
9. Bruce Springsteen – “Born to Run”
Cruising on long roads? The Boss has got you covered.
8. Willie Nelson – “On The Road Again”
No playlist is ever complete without this epic tune.
7. Motorhead – “(We Are) The Road Crew”
Because it’s Lemmy Kilmister, it should be considered a crime not to play this really loud.
6. Steppenwolf – “Born To Be Wild”
Even without a big bike, leather jacket and aviator shades, this is one of the most badass songs you can play on the road.
5. Simon & Garfunkel – “Homeward Bound”
Somehow, this makes you nostalgic especially if you’re miles away from ‘home.’
4. The Grateful Dead – “Truckin’”
You don’t have to be high to appreciate the Dead’s music.
3. Led Zeppelin – “Over The Hills And Far Away”
One of the band’s songs which deserves more love and appreciation.
2. Iggy Pop – “The Passenger”
Nothing spells ‘fun’ more than the thought of the perpetually-shirtless Iggy Pop as your passenger.
1. Prince – “Little Red Corvette”
You may have to constantly remind yourself not to go too fast when this comes on.